Tuesday 24 January 2012

One year Anniversary of my Blog today!


One year Anniversary of my Blog today!


Well, it has now been One Year today! Since I first started my blog, I never could have imagined that it would have spread around the world like it has, with viewers from 54 Countries and growing.

My Blog has had at the time of writing this 4,931 page views.

It has been a year of both enjoyment and hard work, to keep up with my Blog however, it is always worth it as and when I receive a few kind words and learn that my information has been of use to some of you out there throughout the world.

I hope to keep writing interesting articles about French polishing and wood-finishing as there is obviously a demand for this unique subject.

My information is taken from my own experience and not copied from other sources, therefore, first hand.

I hope that you will continue to come back to my Blog from time to time just to see what new and interesting things I have to say!
Should you have any questions that you feel I might be able to help you with? Just leave a comment and I will do my best to answer you.
I know that translation could be a problem, however; you might like to use one of the internet translation websites to help you to transfer your language into English.

Thanking you for your kind support and encouragement.

Regards,
Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for keeping it going ! I am one reader that has found it very useful - thank you!

    Now when does the new term start? I am definately planning on coming back - I have so many questions about techniques that I need your input on :-)

    Any plan to talk about colouring technicques? For example, I have used two pack filler - any good tips for developing the right colour match?

    Hope to see you very soon. Say hi to the usual crowd !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Graham,
    Thank you very much for your kind words.
    My class will start again on 24th April 2012.
    The last class did not get off the ground due to small numbers.
    You have anther good question regarding colouring technicques, try mixing the light fast stain with some French polish and apply thinly with a fine pointed brush and leave to dry before polishing over.
    I should write a page on this subject! Great idea.
    Spread the word about the calss and that way it should run.
    Wishing you well.
    Regards,
    Andrew.

    ReplyDelete