Friday 24 September 2021

Reflections

 

Hi, and for any new readers, I would like to extend a very; warm welcome to my site.

Since I started Blogging, in 2011 it's been a great experience for me, as I have interacted with you out there in the wider world.

A big thank you to those that have been with me since the start of my journey.

At first, it was a way for me to share my knowledge and skills and to be able to pass them on to others in the French polishing trade.

However; since then, there has been a vast increase in interest in antique furniture and restoration programmes on television in the UK.

More people are showing an interest in wanting to learn about the subject and, that's where I hope this Blogsite comes in.

Only my experience as a French polisher (Retired now) are ever; used in my writings. Therefore you're, getting authentic information.

I intend this to be a #1 site for quality information.

So many of you from every corner of the world read and, I hope, enjoy my posts.

Your feedback is very kind, and I am, touched by it.

With over 89,000 views and growing, I could never have imagined such a result.

If just one person has either learnt or gained something from my Blogsite, then I am delighted.

Long may the skills of French polishing continue?

Thank you for your time; it is; much appreciated.

Regards,

Andrew.

Hand French polished.



No comments:

Post a Comment