Wednesday 26 October 2011

Music Gadget

Welcome,

No not this Music player!
                                                                    

I hope that you like my new music gadget? 

I just love music, and sometimes when I am reading I find it very relaxing to listen to some nice music.
Therefore, I have decided upon classical music after much debate, as I find that most people either like or grow to like this music.  

This gadget is very easy to use, should you would wish to listen to music whilst viewing my Blog, all you have to do is just click on the MP3 player and the music will start.

You can adjust the volume by pointing on the volume speaker icon and using the slider up or down this will determine your own volume level.

Should you wish to stop the music at any time just use your mouse pointer and click on the stop button.

You can scroll down the list of music, and find a tune that you might like then click on your choice and that tune will then play.

I hope that you will enjoy this feature if you do? Or don’t? Just let me know.

As always feedback is very welcome.
Thank you.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew,
    That is a very good idea.
    (By the way, I think the commenting problem I had on your blogs have been fixed. Keep on posting, and you should see more of my comments here.)
    All the best,
    Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to my dear friend Frank.
    I am thankful for your very kind words, and glad that you like this gadget.
    Your Blog is also very nice.
    Regards,
    Andrew.

    ReplyDelete